Updated Covid-19 Policies
Please note, some policies have been revised:
- Anyone having Covid-like symptoms is asked to not enter the premise. If you have an appointment, we can reschedule or make other arrangements.
- Properly worn face masks are mandatory within our shop.
- All customers will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the premise.
- Hand washing facilities are provided and are required before any bottling or wine/cider/beer making appointment. Trolleys have been relocated and will only be accessible after hand washing is done.
- No customers will be permitted in the production area.
- Our washrooms are closed to the public at this time.
- Please obey barriers and signage.
- We encourage our customers to pay by debit/credit card, to limit the handling of cash. E-transfers are also accepted.
- Online Ordering is now available for pickup or curbside delivery for most items.
- Limit of 6 customers in the shop at one time.
- During high traffic times, customers who make an appointment for bottling, making wine/beer/cider or general shopping will have priority over walk-in customers.
- Maximum of 2 people per appointment - example yourself and one helper. NO CHILDREN PLEASE.
- Do not arrive early to your appointment. We need sufficient time to clean and sanitize between customers. You may be asked to wait outside until your scheduled time.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and customer use.
- Frequently touched items are cleaned and sanitized repeatedly throughout the day. Bottling station, carts, cash desk and debit machine are cleaned and sanitized between customers.
- Please respect the proper 6'/2m social distance from other customer groups and all employees in the shop.
- Cash desk barriers will be utilized.