Our Covid-19 Policies
Reducing the Risk:
- Anyone having Covid-like symptoms is asked to not enter the premise. If you have an appointment, we can reschedule or make other arrangements.
- We encourage our customers to pay by debit/credit card, to limit the handling of cash. E-transfers are also accepted.
- Online Ordering is now available for pickup or curbside delivery for most items.
- Limit of 4 customers in the shop at one time. Customers are not permitted in the production area.
- During high traffic times, customers who make an appointment for bottling, making wine/beer/cider or general shopping will have priority over walk-in customers.
- Maximum of 2 people per appointment - example yourself and one helper. No children please.
- Do not arrive early to your appointment. We need sufficient time to clean and sanitize between customers. You may be asked to wait outside until your scheduled time.
- Handwashing facilities are provided and are required before any bottling or wine/beer/cider making appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and customer use.
- Frequently touched items are cleaned and sanitized repeatedly throughout the day. Bottling station, carts, cash desk and debit machine are cleaned and sanitized between customers.
- Asking customers to maintain the proper 2 metre social distance from other customer groups and all employees in the shop.
- Cash desk barriers will be utilized.